So you want to get married in Hawaii but you don't know where to begin? Planning a trip to an unknown place can a undertaking on its own...add an elopement?!
Don't stress! I'm here to help keep it simple for you. That's my job, that's what I do. My name is Deanna. I'm the owner of Kona Wedding Officiant® in sunny Kailua Kona Hawaii.
How To Get Married In Hawaii and Keep It Simple
1. Figure out where you're going.
HAWAII HAS 6 MAJOR ISLANDS - Oahu, Maui, Big Island, Kauai, Lanai, Molokai.
Pick a place to stay. Start with Oahu, Maui, Big Island and Kauai. Once you nail this down, you have a starting point.
2. Find a wedding team. Some planners, like me, offer affordable, intimate, all inclusive wedding packages for couples and families.
Some couples like to be their own planners and hire their Officiant, Photographer, Florist, etc. separately. Whatever your level of complexity is, find your team and lock in your dates.
3. Book your accommodations and flights. Check Google maps to make sure where you're staying isn't in a remote location away from services like grocery, beaches, and tourist attractions (unless this is what you're going for). Read reviews for hotel and AirBnbs. Don't wait too long. Accommodations and services get booked out.
4. Complete your HAWAII marriage license application online. Make sure you arrive 1 business day before your wedding to pick up your marriage license in person. This is a mandatory Hawaii State requirement.
5. Rent a car. You need one.
Once you have your team, accommodations, marriage license application and vehicle, you'll be ready for your Hawaii wedding or elopement!
Aloha - Deanna - Kona Wedding Officiant®, Owner, Licensed Minister & Marriage Officiant.
To learn more about planning your perfect wedding day in Hawaii, explore our main page - http://www.konaweddingofficiant.com or connect with us anytime to book your dream destination wedding at
Kona Wedding Officiant® firstname.lastname@example.org 808-209-6275
Photography Provided by Kona Wedding Officiant® Associate Photography Team All Images protected by Copyright of Kona Wedding Officiant®
#konaweddingofficiant #wedding #brides #weddingday #weddingphotography #weddingdress #bigislandhawaii #weddinginspiration #destinationwedding #idoatthebeach #hawaiiwedding #alohaweddings #hawaiiweddingplanner #beachbride #hawaiiweddingstyle #hawaiiweddingcoordinator #beachlife #hawaiiweddingvenue #hawaiiweddingpros #hawaiiweddingideas #bohowedding #hawaiiweddingflorist #hawaiiweddingphotograher #hawaiiweddinghair #hawaiiweddinginspiration #beachweddingideas #hawaiiweddingofficiant #dreamwedding #hawaiiweddingdecor #hawaiiweddingflowers