If you do not live in Hawaii, you might be wondering, what's up with Hawaii gatherings? Currently, gathering restrictions vary indoors and outdoors, and based on which island you are on.
Here at Kona Wedding Officiant®, we are very passionate about our business and so we believe in abiding by and following the law. Due to that, we follow all restrictions passed down from Hawaii County and State. When applicable, we obtain permits before all wedding events. In the time we have spent growing our business to where it is, we have learned almost every place on Big island where we are allowed (and are not allowed) to perform weddings by diligently contacting Hawaii State, Hawaii County, the Department of Hawaiian Homelands, and even private landowners. And, if we do not know, we will find out. We do not perform illegal weddings at Kona Wedding Officiant®.
Here are the most current restrictions as we know them. We have learned this information by contacting Hawaii State, County, private locations, and by reading regularly published information.
· Gatherings include ALL PERSONS. This means the couple, all vendors, and all guests.
· Outdoor gatherings may include up to 25 persons.
· Gatherings in the WIKI PERMIT Systems (STATE ISSUED PERMITS), have NOT been updated to include more than 10 persons. No plans have been made to increase permits at these locations at this time.
· Gatherings at COUNTY PARKS, such as Old Airport, Kohanaiki, and Pahoehoe Beach Park, may include 25 total persons.
· Gatherings at PRIVATE LOCATIONS, may include 25 total persons.
· Gatherings at Kikaua Point Park may include 20 total persons. Social distancing and masks are required.
Have questions? Please reach out. We love answers.
Email us at email@example.com or call or text at 808-209-6275.
Much Aloha -- Deanna DiMichele, Owner & Licensed Minister - Kona Wedding Officiant®
Photography Provided By Kona Wedding Officiant® + Gerald Besson Photography